Certificado NMX-CC-900 (Estándares Mexicanos ISO-9001) No. 0552/2007 emitido por PEMEX de acuerdo a los estandares para el aseguramiento de la calidad ISO-9001.
WALWORTH® is a company at which the employees have a vast amount of experiences and dedication. Our personnel have served to keep the company at the leading edge of design and innovation since it was founded in 1842. Our valves are designed and manufactured to meet the most stringent special requirements of various industries, including power generation, chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, mining, cryogenic and ship building applications.
We are one of the leading companies in industrial valve manufacture for fluid control made in a wide variety of materials such as carbon and alloyed steels, austenitic and duplex stainless steels, nickel alloys, ductile iron, and bronze, just to mention a few, which are available as Gate, Globe, Check, Ball, Pressure Seal, AWWA Butterfly and Plug Valves, in the various alloy materials necessary to meet the required specifications for the valve industry.
Our objective, customer satisfaction through products that meet their expectations, based on the design, manufacture and marketing of valves for the various industries in different types of materials and sizes that meet or exceed international standards.
- Location: With facilities in Mexico, WALWORTH® has all parts of the world within its reach, meeting the supply and demand of our customers. The Quality Assurance model that we follow at our facilities ensures the regulation and dependability of our products.
- Capacity: With over 100,000 m2 of production space at our various facilities, we rely on highly qualified machinery, equipment and personnel in order to tend to market demands.
- Quality: We are an ISO9001:2000 certified company. We boast certifications that guarantee that our quality systems are exported all over the world, including the European Union thanks to the CE certification in compliance with PED specification.
- Staff: With over 600 employees on staff at our facilities, WALWORTH®’s highly qualified personnel represent the prime example of competence, due to their degree of commitment to quality, carrying out their commitments to the letter and the overall philosophy of continued improvement.
- Better Value: We offer competitive prices at the global level, offering better value to our customers through training, post-sales service and careful and timely attention to their needs.
Certificado de proveedor confiable No. 199/07 emitido por CFE de acuerdo al sistema de seguridad de calidad ISO-9001.
Certificado API-6A No. 6A-0234 emitido por el American Petroleum Institute aplicable a las válvulas PSL del 1 al 4.
Certificado API-6D no. 6D-0097 emitido por el American Petroleum Institute aplicado a válvulas de compuerta, válvulas macho y válvulas de retención, manufacturadas de acuerdo a las especificaciones API-6D.
Certificado API-600 No. 600-0109 emitido por el American Petroleum Institute aplicable en Bolted Bonnet Steel Gate Valves manufacturadas de acuerdo a las especificaciones API-600.
Certificado API-602 emitido por el American Petroleum Institute aplicable a válvulas de compuerta compactas de acero, válvulas de globo compactas de acero y válvulas de retención compactas de acero, manufacturadas en base a las especificaciones API-602.
Certificado API-594 No. 594-0007 emitido por el American Petroleum Institute aplicable en válvulas de retención tipo A y tipo B manufacturadas de acuerdo a las especificaciones API-594
Certificado de registro emitido por el American Petroleum Institute que certifica la calidad del sistema de administración.